This Privacy Notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Elken Group of Companies, its affiliated and associated companies (“ELKEN”, “we”, “our”, “us”) or may be collected in the future, from the data you previously provided to us in your application to become Elken Member and/or during your membership with us.
The personal data collected and processed by us may include but not limited to your name, ID, contacts, photograph(s), image(s), sharing, testimony and other data for the following purposes:-
- to process your application;
- to contact you and support your membership or conduct internal surveys and related activities;
- to administer your payment, benefits and/or loan facilities;
- to publish in Elken’s advertisements, promotion and communications;
- to administer your participation in our meetings, workshops, events or travel campaigns;
- to provide you with data and training relating to our products and services, business opportunities and the products and services of our business partners;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to comply with applicable laws, assist with any governmental or police investigation and/or obtain legal advice to ensure compliance with Elken Members’ Rules & Regulations, Code of Ethics and other policies and procedures; and
- other purposes, directly or indirectly relating to any of the above and Elken’s activities (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Purposes”).
If you fail to provide us with your personal data, or if you subsequently withdraw your consent for us to process the same (other than for purposes of direct marketing), we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the Purposes.
Your personal data may be disclosed to the public, our related corporations, licensees, business partners, members and/or our service providers for any of the Purposes or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes. Further, your personal data may be transferred to, stored and processed (“Transfer”) in a country other than the country in which it was collected. We assure you such Transfer complies with relevant and applicable data protection law/regulations.
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the Purposes, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by any relevant law. When you give us your personal data or information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed, consented or authorised you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data and to receive on their behalf any data protection notices.
Whilst we strive to keep your data or information accurately recorded, you are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. If you wish to request for access or correction of your personal data and/or limit the processing of your personal data, or make any enquiries in respect of your personal data, please contact our Customer Service at +603 7985 8888.
In the event of any inconsistency between the English and other versions of this Privacy Notice, the English version shall prevail.